The Perfect Christmas Gift: A Recreation Pass!

Buy an Inter-agency Recreation Pass

Below is a general overview of how these passes apply to federal campgrounds operated by American Land & Leisure.  We do not charge entrance fees in the campgrounds and recreation areas we manage.  Therefore, there are only two passes that benefit campers in American Land & Leisure managed campgrounds:  Access and Senior

Recreation passes are not accepted in the California State Parks that we manage; nor are they accepted in the California PG&E campgrounds.

Inter-agency passes may be obtained and used in federal recreation sites managed by any of the following agencies:  USDA Forest Service, National Parks, BLM and Bureau of Reclamation.  Find complete information here:  America the Beautiful Pass Series.

You may purchase recreation passes in person at Federal facilities or follow the link to purchase online: \ InteragencyPass